A few minutes from the "San Francesco d'Assisi" Airport, the Heliport and the train station.
Halfway between Rome and Florence.
Near the mystic Assisi and Perugia, city of art and culture.
The strategic position allows you to:
- attend Italian language and literature courses at the University for Foreigners of Perugia
- visit the villages, museums and art galleries of Umbria
- go hiking, walking, sports and spa.
- make personalized shopping in fine quality craftsmanship sectors including cashmere for which Umbria is famous all over the world.
- go to the discovery of tasting routes to savor the delicacies of Umbrian enogastronomic tradition, of which the most particular is the truffle.
Attending courses on painting, make-up, hair care, yoga, regeneration, wellness and cooking on request.
Un soggiorno nella natura incontaminata
Il Castello di Solfagnano per la prima volta apre le porte della sua Dimora storica, mettendola a disposizione per dei soggiorni privati. Una perla architettonica del 1600, incastonata nella natura incontaminata dell'Umbria, cuore verde d'Italia. Il luogo ideale per vivere una vacanza con la propria famiglia, avendo la garanzia di privacy, esclusività, e tutti gli standard di sicurezza.